If you are serious about your device protection, then it is advisable to add an extra layer on top of your normal phone screen. Considering a variety of screen protectors in the market, tempered glass is definitely one of the best glass screen protector with reasons to support. Below are Top 5 Reasons to Have Tempered Glass Screen Protector on your device.
What is a Tempered Glass? This is a glass that is made through controlled chemicals plus a thermal treatment to boost its strength. In the first place the glass is heated and then cooled rapidly in presence of blowers. From this, one of the surface is cooled more faster than the other leaving it compressed while the other surface is left in tension. This makes the glass more stronger 5-10 times than normal glass protectors.
Top 5 Reasons to Have a Tempered glass Screen Protector
With the mode and the method of the tempered glass preparation, the following are five reasons you should have the glass as your screen protector on top of the normal screen.
1) It is More Durable – The main and biggest reason on the top 5 reasons to have a tempered glass screen protector is because of its durability. These glasses are hardened up to 2.5D hence you will never worry about the screen display if you happen to carry your phone in the same pocket with keys and coins. Tempered glass has the ability to resist scratches from sharp pointed objects. The glass also absorb shock any time you drop your gadget hence it protects your display. Any time your phone falls, the tempered glass shatter into small pieces leaving your screen display intact.
2) Better Texture and Feel – If you touch the tempered glass screen protector on your screen you feel as if the glass protector is not even there. You will feel better touching the glass compared to other plastic screen protectors. The glass durability extends the feel hence it will have a long run. The glass also gets rid of grease from dirty fingers.
3) Easy to Clean – As for other screen guards, the scratches accumulate and make them harder to clean. With Tempered glass Screen Protector it is different. It comes with an oleophobic coating which resist scratches and also fingerprints. Not only are they easy to clean, it is also extremely easy to learn how to apply them, and you can learn that at temperedglassscreenprotector.org/how-to-install-and-apply/.
4) Outdoor Visibility – The other conventional plastic, glossy and matte finish screen guards affects the device outdoor visibility. On the other hand, tempered glass will never affect outdoor visibility if well installed.
5) Sharpness or Clarity – With tempered glass screen protector, you will never have your device colors, image quality or sharpness display affected. If you like watching movies or images in your smart phone, tempered glass screen protector is the one you should go for.
Check out this video of extreme tests on a tempered glass screen protector.